The Ultimate Flavor Bomb Bloody Mary!
🍅 This week, we set out on a mission to create the most flavorful Bloody Mary the world has ever seen, and she has arrived. Elegant and refined, this girl doesn’t need no absurd cheeseburger or chicken finger garnishes. Who really wants to get full on food before you can even finish your drink? Doesn’t that defeat the purpose of the brunch buzz? 🤦🏽♀️ We’re here for the cocktail, not an entire meal before we even eat breakfast. Can we get an AMEN HALLELUJAH?! 🙌
ULTIMATE FLAVOR BOMB BLOODY MARY
3 oz tomato infused vodka
1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
1 barspoon truffle oil
1 barspoon organic soy sauce
5-7 dashes @tabasco
3 dashes celery bitters
6 oz @zingzangmix
Cracked black pepper to taste
1. Rim glass with smoked @maldonsalt, a savory, beautifully flavored salt imported from England. We added a touch of activated charcoal.
2. Lemon and garlic marinated olives stuffed with blue cheese by @pointreyescheese. (The best)
3. Droëwers – a delectable South African meat snack we picked up from @queenspantry. This one is made with lamb & beef.
4. Hot pickled asparagus (jar purchased from @roswellbeverage1)
5. Thai basil (Thank you @noble_acre) The bright aroma from the Thai basil garnish awakens the senses when you go in for a sip.
6. Celery – because no bloody is truly complete without the crunch of a crisp celery stalk
7. Lemon wheel
🙌 We hope you’ll try this recipe at home! Remember: The key to a perfect bloody is really just to play around with ratios and ingredients until you find the ultimate flavor bomb that’s right for you! 💯
🗣Let us know some of your favorite Bloody Mary mixes and garnishes in the comments!